Donating to an organisation like Royal Rehab leaves a lasting impact for those that are recipients of the organisation's support. Joining the Royal Rehab Donor Circle is a positive way to support an organisation and to stay close and connected to the cause.
For $500 per year there is the opportunity to join the Royal Rehab Gold Donor Circle. This can be split into ten $50 monthly payments or paid annually.
Membership of the Donor Circle entitles the member to:
Invitations to two annual morning teas with the CEO for Donor Circle members only so that they can ask questions about the organisation, hear from the CEO on the future of the organisation, and discuss any other topics they would like to suggest.
Ability to vote for the Donor Circle funding to go to one of four options across the Royal Rehab group.
Recognition in the RR annual report (anonymous option available).
Priority invitations to Royal Rehab events, for example the annual Brain Injury Wall of Fame Ceremony, art exhibition, gala dinners, golf days.
Personalised Donor Circle communications and updates on funding outcomes.
Outcomes for the member:
- An opportunity to be part of a philanthropic group of people with a minimum investment.
- Ability to be deeply connected to an organisation which empowers people and to be able to support them in a meaningful and impactful way.
- Networking with a group of like-minded individuals.
- Personalised communications giving real-time updates.
- Tax deductible donation for an individual or company.